Saturday, July 05, 2008
Made an attempt on my speech 3. But if you must know, I have only done the first slide - a picture on Love Your Body. Which I reckon I need to change because on further reflection, it doesn't really grab your...mind? It's just some wristbands stacked together saying Love Your Body.
Urghhh I don't have a clue where to start. I think I might start writing the outline firstest - as it should be.
I'm just SO NOT in the mood to get started. All I wanna do is run off to Vivocity and buy scarves from Forever 21 and necklaces from Diva. But it's
raining. I don't feel like walking on wet surfaces, no thank you. I have made a commitment to be nicer to my shoes, especially the new ones. The thing is, I don't really wear any type of shoes now except for my flats - what I wear to school. I think I must have forgotten how to wear high heels now. Which is a shame.
I think I'll do my outline later...really later. Like at night. That's when I get things done, because I totally want to, because I need to sleep. For now I'm gonna wreck havoc in The Sims 2 ;)
By the way, I found an English translation for In Die Nacht, a song Bill Kaulitz wrote for his twin brother! It's so sad and sweet at the same time. I think 'in the night' refers to well...the afterlife. I guess being separated - even the thought of being separated - at the very end from the one person who has been you all your life - in the womb, at birth, through school, everything - must be unbearably painful.
You are all that I amand everything that's running through my veinsWe'll be there togetherNo matter wherever we will goNo matter how deepI hear your silent screamsFeel every breath you takeEven when the fates will tear us apartNo matter what comes after thatWe'll share it togetherInto the night, sometimeInto the night, with you
i thought the world of you
2:38 PM